The Digital Filmmaking Project at St. Benedict's Prep, Newark, NJ

Presented here are the thoughts, and the films produced by the students in the Digital Filmmaking Project at St. Benedict's Preparatory School in Newark, New Jersey.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

George: MLK Movie

Martin Dr. Luther King Jr. created a very famous speech, which our class has filmed in groups. The experience was fun and wasn't what I expected. My group members were Chris S, Tony D, Anthony J, Omar B, and Fritz B. The members were focused the whole time and didn't get off target. We created ideas and talked about them. Chris was a good director and had good ideas. I contributed by saying lines, and giving ideas. My group was not hard to work with and made the project move quicker and easier. This was an experience that was new to me because I never was in a filmmaking class.

No comments:

Post a Comment