The Digital Filmmaking Project at St. Benedict's Prep, Newark, NJ

Presented here are the thoughts, and the films produced by the students in the Digital Filmmaking Project at St. Benedict's Preparatory School in Newark, New Jersey.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Saahir: Hoboken

The trip to Hoboken was one of our best trips. That day I took the Path for the second time of my life, feel in love with the beautiful city, and my very first screenplay was used to make a video. Catching the Path made me realize, that I’m like an alien from a foreign country. For starters, it was a struggle for me to get a ticket, and then it got worse when I tried to put the ticket through the ticket machine and it would not let me on the other side. Yes, it was kind of embarrassing, but we all learn something new everyday. It felt good finally getting out of Newark because we were in a much safer and clean environment. The people of Hoboken were very nice and stayed out of the way of our filming. It felt good seeing my first screenplay come to life. We all contributed ideas on where we would shoot and how it should come out. Unfortunately, we only used one technique of filming. But, we were still satisfied with what was produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment