The Digital Filmmaking Project at St. Benedict's Prep, Newark, NJ

Presented here are the thoughts, and the films produced by the students in the Digital Filmmaking Project at St. Benedict's Preparatory School in Newark, New Jersey.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Experience

I've had a lot of fun in this class. I have learned a lot of new things from this class. I've learned how to cut different clips I have to the the specific length that I want and arrange them accordingly to the order i want. I also learned how to paste different clips over another clip and have that clip showing while the voice of the person from the other clip still plays on. Now that I've learned more about how to maneuver and work with the application iMovie HD, I have been able to complete my work faster and more efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment