The Digital Filmmaking Project at St. Benedict's Prep, Newark, NJ

Presented here are the thoughts, and the films produced by the students in the Digital Filmmaking Project at St. Benedict's Preparatory School in Newark, New Jersey.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Frtiz: Benedict's Dinner May 13

This past week and a half was probably the busiest part of Spring Phase so far. First on Thursday May 13 I covered the annual Benedict’s Dinner. I interviewed some of the most important people in the Benedict’s community. I spoke to Didier Jean-Baptiste, a vital person in the Development office. Then I spent some time with Chairman of the Board of Trustees William Connolly Jr. The title tells you everything you need to know. Later I interviewed the stars of the dinner or should I say the honorees; Kenneth F. Boehl H’97, Barbara Bell Coleman, Hon. Claude M. Coleman, J.S.C., Robert J. DiQuollo’65. It was fascinating to discover what attracted them to Benedict’s. It was just a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment