The Digital Filmmaking Project at St. Benedict's Prep, Newark, NJ

Presented here are the thoughts, and the films produced by the students in the Digital Filmmaking Project at St. Benedict's Preparatory School in Newark, New Jersey.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Fritz: May 19, 20, 21

On Wednesday morning, I spent the time editing my backpacking film like trimming particular clips. That afternoon, I interviewed Mr. Gallo and uploaded the video when I returned to class. The whole interview came great. On Thursday May 20, we went to Battery Park in New York City. My group and I shot some footage of our music video near South Street Seaport. Then we shot the rest of the music video at the Wall Street area. It was a fun trip. On Friday May 21, I spent the majority if not the whole day editing Mr. Gallo’s interview and putting my backpacking documentary together.

No comments:

Post a Comment