The Digital Filmmaking Project at St. Benedict's Prep, Newark, NJ

Presented here are the thoughts, and the films produced by the students in the Digital Filmmaking Project at St. Benedict's Preparatory School in Newark, New Jersey.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Fritz: Friday May 13, filming the backpacking project

The next day I knew I had to get started on my documentary of the trail. So I decided that I must begin shooting cutaways shots of the backpacking students doing team building activities. I was a little nervous and excited on how good I would be operating a camera I had never used before. After minute or two passed, I got into a rhythm and begin firing cutaways left and right. When I finished I went back to class to upload the video and I was shocked and ecstatic to see how good my cutaways came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment