The Digital Filmmaking Project at St. Benedict's Prep, Newark, NJ

Presented here are the thoughts, and the films produced by the students in the Digital Filmmaking Project at St. Benedict's Preparatory School in Newark, New Jersey.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Greg: Digital Filmmaking

During the past couple of weeks, I've enjoyed all of my experiences in this course. I chose this course at first to just hang out and play around. I never expected to learn as much as I have and accomplish as much as I have in the past couple of weeks. I've thoroughly learned how to shoot, edit, trim and create videos of a decent quality. The best video we shot, in my opinion, was the music video we shot in New York. It was pretty fun and we got a great deal of work accomplished. I enjoyed going on the trips that allowed us to make even better films. This course was very interesting and beneficial for me and has even inspired me to think about pursuing this in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment